We all smell of "Vick" even sweet pupster is giving us all a wide birth!
Anyway..enough of my woes ,during the week a little note appeared in my comments box which cheered me up
Louise from http://welshdreamsnowreality.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/the-liebster-awarddo-you-like-a.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed:+WelshDreamsNowReality+(Welsh+Dreams,+Now+Reality)
has nominated me for this award.......thanks Lou xx
To partake in this you have to do the following.
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. Copy/paste the above button to your post/sidebar
3. Answer the 10 questions the person who nominated you has asked.
4. Nominate 5 bloggers you would like to share with your readers
and let them know you have nominated them.
5. Create 10 new questions for your nominees to answer.
so here we go
these are the questions I was asked
Q. Send a e mail or letter?
A. e mail for quickness though I do love sending and receiving snail mail
Q. Favourite veg?
A. Mushrooms...I ADORE them
Q. Last film I saw at the cinema
Q. Do you subscribe to any magazines
A. I used to (Daphne,s Diary) but not at the moment
Q. Favourite thing for breakfast..?
A. Full English as a treat but close second crumpets and black cherry jam.
Q. Favourite era in history and why?
A. Tudor era, for the history, clothing , buildings...just adore everything Tudor. I went to school in
Greenwich and lived in Kent so places like Hever Castle, Queens House, Hampton court are just some of my previous favourite haunts and places to enjoy picnics
Q. Favourite season?
A. Like them all for different reasons, love the fact we do have different seasons but not keen on rain!
Q. Do you wear a watch!
A. No as I have eczema and all my watches cause a rash , I hate time watching , i use house clocks ,
mobile phone etc
...inevitable when you have kids at school.
Q. Photos on a disk or albums?
A. Always albums ..love them.
Q. Favourite holiday destination in UK
A. Probably London, especially Greenwich , now I live where I do and most of my family and friends
are still in the South East.. And I love to shop in the many charity shops and flea markets . a close second though is the Channel Islands
These are my nominees
Tracey at http://madaboutbagsuk.blogspot.co.uk/
Diane at http://thecheshirequilter.blogspot.co.uk/
Ellie at http://feltabulous.blogspot.co.uk/
Chel at http://sweetbriardreams.blogspot.co.uk/
Melanie at https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=patchwork+robin+blog&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-gb&client=safari
and my questions for you lovely ladies are......
1. Do you prefer to drive or be chauffeured ?
2. What skill or hobbie would you like to learn?
3. Who is your favourite female singer?
4. Name 3 historical people you would like to have afternoon tea with and why ?
5. Your favourite beach in the UK?
6. Your favourite childhood story or character ?
7. Your favourite thing to put on toast?
8. What decor would your "dream" home be..vintage, whitewashed/rustic , classical(Laura Ashley/Liberty) or modern?
9. Do you prefer written notes/lists or to record them onto phones/computers?
10. If you could swap places with someone for one week, who would it be and what would you do (or try to do)?
Looking forward to seeing your replies